Ishtar Cosplay

Handmade cosplay I got inspired by an anime character name Ishtar What I learn was how to work with...

Wardrobe Styling Looks

Fortunately I have had the honor and blessing of being able to start to dip into what it means to be...

Visual Merchandising Midway Airport Project

This project goes over my skills of floor planning for a certain amount of space and using the skills...

Cosplay

Handmade cosplay I got inspired by an anime character call chocola. What I learn in this project is...

Fashion Photography

"The dress must follow the body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress." — Hubert...

Tamamo Cosplay

Handmade cosplay. Inspired by an anime character name Tamamo. I learn how to work with strapless dress...

Projection in Sales/Profit and More for "Fabiaz"

This three part project was a projection in sales, profit, margin, marketing plans and long term success...

Fashion Photography

Fashion photoshoot located in Chicago, based on the Game of Throne character Daenerys Targaryen. Style...

Visual Merchandising at Macy's

These are multiple displays I completed in my Visual Merchandising course at Macy's on St. Street, Chicago.

Editorial Project

In this project we were to pick a theme for a destination photoshoot. The theme we picked was Morocco...

Macro Trend

In this project we forecasted the Holistic and Wellness trend to be booming by 2024-2025. We did extensive...

BCBG Project

In this project we were given a brand that needed work as a whole, even though it was somehow still...