'RA-Chella' Fashion Show 2018

RA-Chella was a fun-filled fashion show inspired by the Coachella Music Festival which is held in California...

RunwayLatinx Mural

After volunteering in 2018, I was called back and hired to work the 2019 Fashion Show. The week of working...

My Own 2020 Graduation Gown

I graduated Columbia College Chicago with a degree in Product Development in the summer of 2020, mid...

Fashion Show

Columbia College Chicago, where all students who are interested in modeling can participate. They teach...

Fashion Design

Enrique Fabian Chavez (Fashion Designer) Education Columbia College Chicago - Fashion Design Fine Arts...

"Antiquity"

"Antiquity" was my first collection that functioned to combine the modern with the antique. I showcased...

Mock Fashion Show Project

For this project, my 7 group members and I created a full mock fashion show for our Fashion Show Production...

WLCI Fashion Show

Created the whole collection as a "Designer"

Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla

Developed and designed garments for Bollywood and International celebrities and TV stars. Created 20...

JHxZimmerman Fashion show set up (Class project)

This is a mock fashion show organization sheet. Showing all the details of the show in an organized...

Chicago Fashion Fest

As an intern, I assisted the designer, Wanda Cobar in preparation for the Chicago Fashion Fest. Here...