The Wound

A short story about a young woman who is to be married away to a plantation farmer. Published in the...

Sunday

A short story about a young woman who slowly begins to lose more and more of herself when a sculptor...

Little Stranded Sailboat

Writing is my catharsis and when I feel at my lowest I express myself using words and vivid imagery...

Starlight

Short story a part of a collection of intertwined stories from a novel in progress. A group of high...

Kids and Graves

This was an assignment, the purpose of this assignment was to write a short story base off of a dream...

My Shadow Has No Reflection

Mirrors are a door to another dimension So my reflection is me from another dimension right? What would...

Sincerely, D

Sincerely, D is my literary website that hosts a creative blog and showcases my photography. This website...

Kenny the Barbarian - 1st draft

Kenny is kind of a loser. Crap job, crap apartment, and no love life. To cope, he plays Dungeons and...

My Shadow Has No Reflection

This is a short piece I've been writing. It's a mix of a rant about social expectations and dealing...

Virgin Quest (Radio Play)

This is a 30-minute comedic radio play that I co-wrote with other members of Columbia College Chicago's...

"The 12" Short Story for Culture, Race, & Media

My final project/short story for my Culture, Race, and Media course that challenged us to create a body...

Penny

A young man befriends a prostitute and proves to her that there is so much more to a relationship than...