Virgin Quest (Radio Play)

This is a 30-minute comedic radio play that I co-wrote with other members of Columbia College Chicago's...

"The 12" Short Story for Culture, Race, & Media

My final project/short story for my Culture, Race, and Media course that challenged us to create a body...

Penny

A young man befriends a prostitute and proves to her that there is so much more to a relationship than...

Abnormal (Short) Screenplay

This short film is based on the stigma some people face in high school. I didn't drink or do drugs and...

Character "Auto"biography

I took on the voice of the character Con from Aaron Posner's "Stupid Fucking Bird" to write this short...

RED LIGHT

A sketch written for "Silly School" a themed sketch show based around a parody of young children’s...

Starbreakers Episode 1 script

This was a script I wrote for my Writing for Television class final where we had to write a pilot for...

Four Seats Down

An original short story taking a look at our inability to know and understand the lives of strangers.

Cause of Death: Desolation

A new novel from Zoe Elerby about the concept of self-love, body image and the marginalized transgender...

The Star

A short script I wrote about a young man who finds a mysterious and powerful artifact in a museum.

ACKNAR

Sketch that I wrote and performed for the comedy studies semester at Second City