"Au Naturale" makeup

"Au Naturale" is a Character that I created in my time on set for the short film "Flawless". I spent...

"Holiday" makeup

"Holiday" is the lead character in the film I was just a part of. She plays a Drag queen with a dwindling...

El Poema

This was the last short film I worked in while being in Puerto Rico. The film was done in a summer camp...

Perla

"Perla" was a short film I worked on in Puerto Rico. Just to let you all know "Perla" in English translates...

Battle for the Mind

"Battle for the Mind" is one of the first films that I worked on while in Columbia College while starting...

Believer

A documentary about a believer's thoughts and opinions on the supernatural. Special thanks to Lesley.

Celebrar Sus Vidas

A short documentary on how two people remember the way that they would celebrate Dia de los Muertos...

Pink and Red

This is currently an ongoing project for a Scene Study Class I have been taking this semester. The project...

Wake up Aidan

I was First Assistant Camera for this shoot.

2017 Demo Reel

A culmination of freelance work from 2017 and January 2018.

Misunderstood

A short scene directed back in 2017 in my directing II course. A scene from the film Clueless.

Color 2 Final Project

This project was shot on 35mm film, which my group color balanced using the Spirit 2k Telecine. We then...