Workout Promo Video

Epic Workout B-Roll | Workout Motivation | Bmpcc 6k Promotional Broll Shot on Bmpcc6k with Ronin S and...

Neighbors of the Apocalypse

This short, dark-comedy film was the first project I had created completely remote. I worked closely...

Editing Reel 2020

This video details my edits up to mid 2020, involving some from short school projects to video game...

Import a course assignment

For Screenwriting II, I was required to develop, outline, and complete an original feature screenplay...

Crooks (Feature Spec Script)

Crooks is a feature length spec script written by Isaac Lowry. Crooks follows two inept criminals, Frank...

Near Death | Short Film

A comedy involving a sassy version of Death itself.

The Grove | Short Doc

A short doc about the most infamous abandoned cemetery in Illinois.

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt Park

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt park is a film about the history and making of the Puerto Rican Parade...

For Carlos

For Carlos is a film I made as an ode to my late father Carlos Concepción. In the middle of my 2020...

Campfire

Campfire is the first film I ever worked on that had a comedic aspect to it. My team and I were tasked...

How To Be A Man

How To Be A Man was inspired by my experiences with machismo, or hyper masculinity, within the Latino...

Hard Cover, Soft Pages

Hard Cover, Soft Pages is the first film I ever wrote, edited, and directed. I was also fortunate enough...