From the Oven to Your Door- Postmates Spec Campain

This is an advertisement for a fake Postmates campaign I created for my Advertising Production course...

French Market - Farmers Market

For more than 20 years, the Wheaton French Market has been bringing local treasures to the community...

Food Truck Rally and Sunset Run 5K - 2017

The College of DuPage hosted it's 7th annual Food Truck Rally and Sunset 5K The proceeds from the event...

RamenDoBo Noodle Bar

I photograph food, interior, exterior, portrait, and other aspects for marketing purposes, such as web...

Big Dipper Dough Co.

I photograph and style cookie dough and packaging of Big Dipper Dough Edible Cookie Dough for branding...

Food Network Chef Jeff Mauro

I photograph Food Network Chef Jeff Mauro, his food, and his family for branding and marketing purposes...

Carly's Confections

I photograph the handmade pastries and artisan bread, created by Founder Carly of Carly’s Confections...

Kaliflower Restaurant Chicago

I photograph food, interiors, exteriors, staff, and more for menu, web, print, magazine, and newspaper...

Party Attendants

The photographs I took of the attendants at a house warming party with live music.

Food Photography

There is beauty in the details of our lives that were given to us, and food takes place in these details...

Food Photography/Styling

Here is a compilation of photographic and styling projects. The food photography is self-done and edited...