Repurposed Abandoned Apartment Complex - Greybox

The project is a grey box design of a simple two-story apartment complex that has been abandoned and...

2-D Platform With Unity

For this assignment, we were to build a 2-D platform game on Unity. This was my time creating a 2-D...

My First Unity Project!

I got to play around with the unity game engine and came up with this simple variation of their framework...

The Hired Man

My RPG VX Ace game I created for my English class my freshman year.

FireDragon Live-stream Highlight - Ludo

This is an example of one of my edits for FireDragon, who is a streamer known for his memorable video...

Escape The Aurora

I was assigned the Art Lead for the project and also an environment artist. I worked on the environments...

Fire Hydrant

I made this prop after being inspired by the fire hydrant I park next to all the time. I decided to...

Modular Needler Rifle

In-between bigger projects I take game systems from other games like weapon and traversal mechanics...

Shroud Game - A Game for Shroud

Shroud Game - This was a game I worked on with my friends for Shroud to play on his stream. I was the...

Soupulator - A Cyberpunk Ramen Bar Scene

Soupulator - This was the first Unreal project I’ve ever done, I was the lead modeler using Maya as...

VR Champions

The newest team-based virtual-reality active experience. Gather your team and play in a virtual reality...

Pixel Camp

This is a collaborative project created during an AlphaLab Game Jam. The theme of the Jam was "Zen."...