Repurposed Abandoned Apartment Complex - Greybox

The project is a grey box design of a simple two-story apartment complex that has been abandoned and...

My Car Racing Game

I created a car racing video game as for a project for Grade 12

My First Unity Project!

I got to play around with the unity game engine and came up with this simple variation of their framework...

Light The Midnight - Boss and Roak Enemy

Light the Midnight was a side scroller platformer puzzle game that I had built with some friends over...

Escape The Aurora

I was assigned the Art Lead for the project and also an environment artist. I worked on the environments...

Fire Hydrant

I made this prop after being inspired by the fire hydrant I park next to all the time. I decided to...

Modular Needler Rifle

In-between bigger projects I take game systems from other games like weapon and traversal mechanics...

Soupulator - A Cyberpunk Ramen Bar Scene

Soupulator - This was the first Unreal project I’ve ever done, I was the lead modeler using Maya as...

VR Champions

The newest team-based virtual-reality active experience. Gather your team and play in a virtual reality...

Project Wand

Project Wand was created by a team from Columbia College Chicago. Though it wasn’t fully finished...

Overworked

You are an intern hired for a part time position with the Dunder Mifflin paper company in Scranton...

Certifications in Game Design

I attended a Virtual Reality Game Design program at Emory University in 2017. While attending, I displayed...