"I Am From" Poetry Poster Project

This project was made as part of the 'I Am From' poetry poster series that was done in conjunction with...

'Nothing is the Same' Research Website

This website was created as part of a greater research project that consisted of interviewing three...

Paul Rand Exhibition (Hypothetical Study)

This project took plenty of research into both Paul Rand’s design and how exhibitions for modernist...

Personal Portfolio Website

This website was designed as a formal way to house some of my design and photography work. I wanted...

3D Modeling Concepts

These are some of the latest 3D modeling projects I've worked on since graduation. These projects are...

Designs for Redbubble

My designs for Redbubble. My shop is found @hellyeah1. Redbubble Page

Assorted Surreal Collages

These are a few personal projects I did in Adobe Photoshop. I used images I found on google along with...

Graphic Design 1 Final Project

In this final project for my graphic design class, we were tasked with taking the essay "What Comes...

STORYBOARD

I pasted a storyboard template into Photoshop and proceeded to draw over it using my script as reference.

Fire Hand

For this project, I used After Effects for the first time to add the effect of fire around me and make...

Collection of my art pieces

This is a collection of pieces that I've created this year! I've decided that this year I'm going to...