It's Lit(erary) Magazine

For this project, we were assigned to come up with our own magazine and then create it in InDesign...

Windsor Rebrand

For this project, we had to choose an existing company and completely rebrand it. The company I chose...

Positive Space

I designed this poster as a member of AIGA Columbia to promote Columbia College Chicago as a positive...

Unicef Visual Merchandising Project

Spring 2018 This merchandising campaign was created for the charity of my choice (Unicef). The campaign...

Graham 2.0

This is a fun personal project that I work on. The product is fake and I decide to 3d Model this project...

Magazine

In this assignment we were meant to take scan from different magazines and "remix" them into a new magazine...

Quotes: Combinations and Famous Words

Quotes: Combinations and Famous Words is a typography book where we learned how to manipulate text and...

Hieroglyphic Nouns

For this project, we were encouraged to submit an alphabets worth of Illustrator vectors to the Noun...

Longo Poster and Postcard

The poster was a project I had to make for an artist named Robert Longo. These were just a project and...

2017 Body Calendar

For this project, we had to use Illustrator to create an entire calendar. I chose to make different...

12 Egyptian Postcards

For this project, we had to choose 12 locations that related to each other and make postcards for them...