Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport

Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport. Eagle Eyes Transport are supply chain specialists for the cannabis...

BBQ AWARDS DESIGN for Windy City BBQ

BBQ AWARDS DESIGN for Windy City BBQ. Pit Masters and their teams compete for the title of Grand Champion...

ILLUSTRATION for ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION ALLIANCE

ILLUSTRATION for ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION ALLIANCE. The mission of Active Transportation Alliance is to...

PRINT COLLATERAL & NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH for BARCODES

PRINT COLLATERAL & NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH for BARCODES INC. Barcodes, Inc. is a leading provider of barcode...

PRINT COLLATERAL for ERIE neighborhood HOUSE

PRINT COLLATERAL for ERIE neighborhood HOUSE. Erie Neighborhood House is a social services organization...

Online Advertising Campaigns for Spectrum.

SOCIAL MEDIA, ONLINE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, LANDING PAGES AND MORE for SPECTRUM. Our team worked with...

Photo retouch & banner ads for Claire’s & Icing

Photo retouch & banner ads for claire’s & icing. I provided photo retouching of models and products...

Brand Identity for Assemblea event space.

Brand identity for assemblea event space. Assemblea is a historic gathering hall in Chicago where people...

A dedication to Saul Bass

I designed this with a lot of inspiration from the great graphic designer Saul Bass. I took into consideration...

Holding plants

The second graphic that I created was for a story about students volunteering for Shared Harvest Fund...

The Boutique Hotel

The Boutique Hotel, which is a hotel located in Boston, MA, is a personal branding project that I created...

AIGA

This project was designed for the AIGA Design Conference. I wanted to create an illustration using text...