Branded Entertainment Practicum

The Branded Entertainment Practicum is a team taught by the Business Department and CTVA and students...

Existentialist - Magazine Cover

This pseudo-cover for a magazine is from my second Graphic Design course during my senior year of high...

Brand identity for Mayflower Trolley

Brand identity for Mayflower Trolley Sightseeing Tours. I was tasked with creating a trolley brand that...

Brand Identity for Assemblea event space.

Brand identity for assemblea event space. Assemblea is a historic gathering hall in Chicago where people...

Don Dyablo Exclusive Interview [Entrevista]

Don Dyablo Es Un Artista De San Diego, California. Not Only Is Don Dyablo A Rapper But Also The Owner...

Do Supplies Last?

"Do Supplies Last" is a collection of images I made surrounding the idea of what capitalism means in...

Rand Bar Package Design

My objective was to make a chocolate bar label that is a homage to another graphic designer. I chose...

Global Warming Project

The objective of this project was to create a series of posters that represented the effects of Global...

Human Rights Poster

In my graphic design class we made a poster using the preamble from UNITED NATIONS' Universal Declaration...

Family Crest

For my graphic design class we had to make a family crest. Each element has a meaning to me that reflects...

Step by Step: How to Make

How to Make a Jar Full of Pennies In my typography class we made a step by step accordion fold leaflet.