Abnormal (Short) Screenplay

This short film is based on the stigma some people face in high school. I didn't drink or do drugs and...

American Reality

Flash fiction piece written in May, 2018 Total Word Count: 1006 words Short description: A man’s desperation...

The Night Heals

Excerpt of a short story written in May 2018 Total Word Count: 1540 words After a messy breakup, Adrienne’s...

Echo

Flash fiction piece written in November 2017 595 words An extended metaphor about the fear that comes...

The Mirror That Hangs on the Left Side of The Bed

Written in December 2016, this poem was created for a poetry anthology project, using the theme of “reflection”.

Muse

First two pages of short screenplay written in 2017 5 pages total A journalist can only write to the...

The Possession of Salem

Excerpt from a short story written in December 2016. Total Word Count: 2088 words Summary: Looking for...

My Best Friend Is An Alien and He Might Be A...

This was one of my first big short films from High School. I worked very hard on it and it is currently...

Not Like The Movies - Short Doc

A short documentary directed and edited by Jaria Williams. Imani Menefee tells the story of her time...

The Hidden - Feature Film

The Hidden is a student-made full-length feature film from the eCommunication Academy at Olathe Northwest...

False Awakenings

A very old experimental project I made, very rough at times. However for its age it is quite interesting...

Christmas Card Cover

A Christmas card cover I designed for my high school. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.