blühen

a twisted adaptation of the classic fairytale: Rapunzel

WOODLAND

survival horror videogame simulation created by Krizia De Abreu

Sacrifice

A young woman is sick of being beaten down and taken advantage of. She decides the only way to get back...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Coffee (48 Global Hour Film Project)(2020)

This was a 48 Hour Online Global Film Festival entry where I was credited as a Producer/ Writer/ Editor...

Monstruous Puberty: Ginger Snaps

Analyzing Sexuality explored in Ginger Snaps (the 2000 film, not the cookie.) -For my Women and Horror...

Live

Rhymes with "five". A neo-noir, horror-fantasy script written independently (with feedback from my fellow...

Sample Pitch (One Sheet)

This is a pitch I wrote for a short film as part of a television writing class. It is a low-budget horror...

Shadow on Sunset Drive

Just a fun horror short film I made. I wrote, directed, filmed, composed, and edited the entire thing...

Visceral Decantment

A Traditional drawing project that was originally a proposal for both my studio one class and a beer...

Passion

This was my first big narrative project in College and to be honest I am not very proud. of it. There...