Windsor Rebrand

For this project, we had to choose an existing company and completely rebrand it. The company I chose...

Hieroglyphic Nouns

For this project, we were encouraged to submit an alphabets worth of Illustrator vectors to the Noun...

2017 Body Calendar

For this project, we had to use Illustrator to create an entire calendar. I chose to make different...

12 Egyptian Postcards

For this project, we had to choose 12 locations that related to each other and make postcards for them...

Chicago Posters

In this project, I was learning how to use the pen tool in Illustrator. We had to create a bunch of...

Egypt Stamp Poster

In this project, I had to design four different stamps as if I was making them for a USPS Stamp Poster...

Paws and Claws Holistic Animal Clinic

Paws and Claws Holistic Animal Clinic serves all types of furry friends, from cats and dogs to exotic...

"Girls" Scene Recreation Storyboards

Storyboards for a "Girls" scene recreation project.

Color Project

In one of my fashion classes, I was assigned to choose a colorful work of art and use those colors to...

Revived Innocence - Senior Thesis Collection WIP

My senior thesis collection entitled Revived Innocence As we grow older, we lose the innocence we had...

MFA Thesis Screening Program

This is a multi-page handout that I created for our school's MFA thesis screening event. The program...

Monsters Eat Art

You can purchase my designs at monsterseatart.threadless.com