"I Am From" Poetry Poster Project

This project was made as part of the 'I Am From' poetry poster series that was done in conjunction with...

Paul Rand Exhibition (Hypothetical Study)

This project took plenty of research into both Paul Rand’s design and how exhibitions for modernist...

Graphic Design 1 Final Project

In this final project for my graphic design class, we were tasked with taking the essay "What Comes...

Storyboard: Kia’s Adventures of Majick

Kia’s Adventures of Majick A storyboard for an animation project. For this storyboard I used Procreate...

Animation Foundations

All of my work from this semester!

Storyboards of Lisa's Crab Dance

This a Storyboard for my final projects for Animation Foundation. The storyboard idea is based on a...

Collection of my art pieces

This is a collection of pieces that I've created this year! I've decided that this year I'm going to...

Autumn-Winter 2020 Collection

This collection is inspired by a photoshoot of Rihanna that was very reminiscent of 90s Grunge.

2020 Fashion Fund Scholarship Case Study Fashion D

In this case study, I researched into the psychographic profile and purchase drivers of the Gen Z consumer...

Vampire Storyboard Character Design

This is some concept art I did for an animatic I'm making about a vampire in the sun.

Design Principles : Brand Concept

● For this project, I learned how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create a fashion brand...