Graphic Designs

Here's a link to my graphic design projects that I worked on earlier this year. I used my Photoshop...

Human Rights Poster Series

This is a project I completed in Graphic Design 1. There are three final pieces, then the rest are sketches...

Logo Design - F.L.A.M.E

My cousin was needing a logo for his school rock band. My godmother wanted to theme something based...

Evolution of Visual Communications

The inspiration for this collection was the evolution of visual communication tactics within animals...

Album Cover

Album cover I created for a local Chicago artist, by cutting out magazine clippings and photoshopping...

Zero Waste

In a world of fast fashion and an industry that has the number one amount of waste, designers need to...

Interplanetary Wear

The inspiration behind this collection was the future of human evolution, and where humans could evolve...

Inglourious Basterds Movie Poster

Movie Poster Project assigned in my Illustration: Concept Art class. We had to present three different...

SGA Logo

With a new semester on the horizon, Columbia College of Chicago's SGA was looking to re-design and update...

Staff Pick

Logos

Series of logo designs, a mix of personal and freelance work

Baby Face(s)

An image of baby faces I made for a T-shirt. Created using Adobe Illustrator.

Special Agent Oso

An illustration of the main character from the kids television show, Special Agent Oso. Created using...