Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Infographics for Unlocking Communities

While interning for Unlocking Communities, I learned how to design infographics and Instagram posts...

Garmentier Instagram Feed

Throughout my internship with Garmentier I worked to find content that accurately represented our brand...

Flashbox Kitchen

This project was created for a course called Social Media Content. Focused on social media marketing...

Social Media Brand Audit

The objective of this project was to complete a social media audit of a brand of my choosing. The audit...

Louis Vuitton Brand Analysis

The purpose of this project was to study the entire brand from inside, out. I chose Louis Vuitton because...

Instagram Investigation

The Instagram Investigation Project was for my Sourcing and Supply Chain class. The purpose of this...

EvolveHer Event Pass Promotion

I created some Instagram stories to promote a new event pass that my internship came out with.

Social Media Final: Artistry

A continued report on Artistry's social media. Artistry is a dance studio located in Carpentersville...

Artistry Social Media Discovery Report

A discovery report of Artistry's social media. Artistry is a dance studio located in Carpentersville...

Inland Empire Youth Pride Instagram

This was the Instagram for Inland Empire Youth Pride, which was used to share information with members...