Campaign for Virtual Dining Chicago by Here Here

In this class Agency we had hands-on experience with clients. In a partnership with 1871 we pitched...

Social Media & Digital Strategy Report

I developed a social media and digital strategy report that builds off the discovery and analysis report...

Social Media Discovery & Analysis Report

I chose a small to mid-level business brand and researched their digital strategies, engagements, and...

ChiGivesBack 2019 Toy Drive

ChiGivesBack 2019 Chicagoland Toy Drive is an annual series of events hosted by CGB and partners. In...

Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Infographics for Unlocking Communities

While interning for Unlocking Communities, I learned how to design infographics and Instagram posts...

Garmentier Instagram Feed

Throughout my internship with Garmentier I worked to find content that accurately represented our brand...

Flashbox Kitchen

This project was created for a course called Social Media Content. Focused on social media marketing...

Social Media Brand Audit

The objective of this project was to complete a social media audit of a brand of my choosing. The audit...

Louis Vuitton Brand Analysis

The purpose of this project was to study the entire brand from inside, out. I chose Louis Vuitton because...

Instagram Investigation

The Instagram Investigation Project was for my Sourcing and Supply Chain class. The purpose of this...