The Retreat

The Retreat is a Co-housing living option for young parents, students and/or young couples. Filled with...

Montgomery Apartment

Montgomery project was a learning process of construction drawings, detailed worked and lots of AutoCad...

Studded Lounge

For this project, I created a pattern in Rhino 3D. I then took the pattern and placed it in an interior...

Seafood Restaurant

High End Seafood Restaurant that includes two indoor dining sections: One is a more narrow space filled...

Ethan Allen

Ethan Allen is a high-quality retail furniture store that brings life into people's homes. All of their...

Staff Pick

Artist In Residents: Fashion Designer

For my midterm, I had to create a residential space along with a functional onefor fashion students...

Artist-In-Residence: Fashion Designer (3D Renders)

My midterm that shows 3D renderings of a fashion runway made of solar panels, and the second floor residency...

Korea Ships BBQ - Renderings and 3D Model

My restaurant's 3D renderings created with Rhino 6.0 and 3D model created with MakerBot.

Eames Home Plan

We had to design the Eames home.

Environmental Studio

Sustainable "Granny Pod" designed from old shipping containers.

Corporate Studio

Contemporary industrial design for a new product development location for Converse in Schaumburg, IL.

Eames House Project

The purpose of this project was to learn basic CAD skills and to recreated Eames House by following...