Backstage with Ratatouille The TikTok Musical

Director and Editor on the Grounds Doc teams exclusive look into the creative collaboration of the musical...

Company Profile: Joffrey Ballet

A profile on the prominent and successful company in the dance industry, Joffrey, that is also grappling...

Multimedia Package

This final project is a profile video on Malea Butler, a 17-year-old dancer with Occipital Neuroglia...

Group Publication

As the managing editor of this group produced publication, I was in charge of keeping the group on deadline...

Fall activities for a Pandemic Halloween

An an article featuring a comprehensive list of Halloween activities safe to do during the COVID-19...

Commercialism for Christmas, Charlie Brown

An opinion piece on how creating a pay wall for Holiday classics causes the benevolent message of the...

Columbia Student Leads Band Through Chicago

Louise Netz reports on DIY band Paddlefish for the Columbia Chronicle. (print story)

Quality and Patient Safety Committee Meeting Notes

Notes on the Quality and Patient Safety Committee meeting held Oct.23, 2020, for the City Bureau website.

The B-Sides Podcast

In every episode of the B-Sides Podcast, Louise Netz will be inviting a guest to sit down and talk about...

Published Blog Posts

Here are some of the articles I have written for my previous company, LadyBossBlogger. I wrote, edited...

COVID-19 article

A news article on how COVID-19 is causing old traumas to resurface for the Black community. Suspicion...

Chronicle Moments: October 2019 Edition

In collaboration with The Columbia Chronicle and Radio station WCRX. We bring you a monthly recap of...