Breaking Out (Treatment)

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. The screenplay for this treatment was written...

Breaking Out Feature Screenplay

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. This screenplay was written as an analogy for...

"ROY G BIV" - Experimental Short Documentary

Directed, shot, and edited an experimental bio-pic about gender queerness. A lot of the footage was...

Boystown photo project

For one of my photo projects, I decided to do a documentary-style look at the Chicago community of Boystown...

Inland Empire Youth Pride Instagram

This was the Instagram for Inland Empire Youth Pride, which was used to share information with members...

Famulus the Planet Scorcher

Animated Pilot Famulus the Planet Scorcher Winner of best animation in the 2018 Media Arts Juried Show...

Titan Gym empowers Chicago with self-defense class

On the first Sunday of every month, Titan Gym offers a free Krav Maga self-defense session for members...

Rebel by Morgan Gold (Music Video)

For this music video, I was inspired by glitch art and the experiences of the musical artist. With a...

LensGBTQ

I volunteered at my local Washington state chapter of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network...

preheat

This poem is about being queer and being hungry for physicality, in whatever form it can take.

uhaul

This poem is about long distance queer love.

V for Valentine (Short Film)

Directed two actresses in a lesbian dream sequence, requiring sensitivity and patience for all participants...