Review of Uptown Club Le Nocturne

Review of Uptown club Le Nocturne. Since its opening in summer 2019, the club has drawn house music...

"ROY G BIV" - Experimental Short Documentary

Directed, shot, and edited an experimental bio-pic about gender queerness. A lot of the footage was...

Cause of Death: Desolation

A new novel from Zoe Elerby about the concept of self-love, body image and the marginalized transgender...

Hip Hop LGBTQ Inclusivity PR Strategy

I created a faux public relations strategy for Atlantic Records that outlined ways that the company...

LensGBTQ

I volunteered at my local Washington state chapter of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network...

Out of the Closet and Into the Streets

This literary analysis doubles as a narrative essay. In it, I discuss my personal experience with coming...

Sunday

Take 1 Film finalist at Columbia College Chicago 2016 Winner for Best Fiction Film at Take 1 Film Festival...

A Self Portrait

This is the first self portrait I have completed since I came out as a trans man in the spring of 2016...

I Like My Boyfriend Drunk

A comedic short starring Brandon Ogborn, “I Like My Boyfriend Drunk” is about gay men who can only...

The Quit

"The Quit" is a short dark comedy about a gay couple who finds the road to hell is paved with the best...

Safe Word

A short gay comedic thriller starring Benjamin Sprunger, Kevin Cox, and Sam Button-Harrison. Written...

Jordan Swanson - "Ram: A Gay Treasure"

A documentary about Ram: A Gay Treasure, located in Boystown, Chicago.