Morrison meets Brooks through bell hooks

A short project comparing the work of Toni Morrison and Gwendolyn Brooks through the scope of theoretical...

Katherine Egan’s Post-Undergraduate Portfolio

A collection of professional and academic pieces that exhibits my knowledge in the written word and...

Critical Essay - Censorship and Persepolis

For my Intro to Literary Interpretations class, we were to chose a book (or multiple books) that we...

Out of the Closet and Into the Streets

This literary analysis doubles as a narrative essay. In it, I discuss my personal experience with coming...

Queer Spaces in Giovanni's Room

An essay delving into the complex social system in 50s and 60s Paris as it related to the homophile...

Analyzing Homophobia in Marlowe's Edward II

In this essay, I compare the historical accuracy in Christopher Marlowe's 1594 play Edward II and the...

My Big Fat Lesbian Crush on Butch Folks

An essay researching lesbians and their complicated relationship to gender. Through researching landmark...

Women in Marlowe

A paper on the presence of women within Marlowe's plays. Whether his portrayal was accurate, if the...

Number 224

First novel of the Number224 series. Available in digital and paperback on Amazon. Synopsis: You’re...

Staff Pick

Women and Children First

For my first semester final, I did a neighborhood promotional for W&CF, in Andersonville. The Project...