Terpene Brand Design

In this assignment, we were asked to produce a beauty brand of our choice. My brand was titled "Terpene"...

Kaiser x Medical Scholarship Pathway Logo

In this project, I once again worked with Kaiser Permanente to produce a more recent logo for their...

Peach Pit Band Merchandise T-Shirt Design

With the skills I learned from my design lab and photoshop courses, I challenged myself to design merchandise...

Wasab - Restaurant Logo

Was selected as one of the best identity design during the final Portfolios Seminar. Logo consisted...

James Coffee Co. Business Cards (not affiliated)

These business cards were developed with James Coffee Co's brand in mind for a class (not affiliated...

Modern Romance Book Jacket Redesign

This project tested students to show their indesign type layout skills and photoshop knowledge to redesign...

Fitness Factory

Fitness Factory is a company that sells work out clothes and exercise machines at discount prices. The...

Rainbow Cone

Rainbow Cone is an ice cream parlor created by Joseph Sapp in Ohio in 1926 which eventually moved to...

Arts4Students Standards Manual

This is a standards manual for "arts for students" to revamp their brand. This manual includes a new...

Mobile Business- MediGo

Created a mobile company that tailored to the homeless community of Chicago. The goal of the project...

Wicked Week

Wicked Week was a school wide event held during the month of October. It was created to celebrate Halloween...

Motion Graphic Logo

Using After Effects, I created a motion graphic logo sequence.