Inaugural Edition of Allium

This is the inaugural edition of Allium: A Journal of Poetry and Prose, including the columns of fiction...

GQ SUMMER - Advertisement

This summer advertisement for GQ with the caption: "A MAN'S WORLD & "KICK BACK" captures what summer...

15 Books on The Future

A infographic magazine titled "15 Books on The Future", that briefly goes over 15 books which focus...

GOATD.

GOATD is a publication dedicated to all the basketball "newbies" as well as basketball enthusiasts that...

Magazine Design

We were required to create/design a magazine based on our individual pursuit or interest that thematically...

Horror Movie Magazine

Horror Movie magazine that focused its first edition on Fear.

Vogue

In my fashion industry practicum class, I was given the assignment to create a magazine cover based...

FRANCES Magazine

FRANCES is a digital and print magazine for diverse artists and writers. Founded this year, the magazine...

JULY 2020 / ISSUE ONE

A digital and print magazine for diverse artists and writers. Our first issue featuring Kathleen Day...

Major Magazine

This a fabricated magazine designed by me. The written content is taken from online articles & the photos...

Existentialist - Magazine Cover

This pseudo-cover for a magazine is from my second Graphic Design course during my senior year of high...