Letter of Recommendation

Letter of Recommendation from Area General Manager, Amy Ruffner. She has since left the hotel to pursue...

radicaldetroit.shop (online store)

Apparel ranging from t-shirts to hoodies and jogging suits. This brand was designed to form a community...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

Retailer Project

Worked in two different locations around Chicago, to compare how unique their systems of retail were...

Curvy Bridal Boutiques (Excel)

Made an Excel sheet of all of the plus size bridal boutiques around the country. By doing this we are...

Serra Project

For this project, we had to take a brand and expand the company and create new products for them to...

Neighborhood at Dusk

Walking around my neighborhood as the sun was setting capturing what I was seeing.

Talent management

This is my Talent Management final project. During the whole semester, I was in charge of managing a...

Career Research: Stylist

In my Professional Practice class we had to research a potential career we aspire to hold five years...

Producing III Business Plan

This was a business plan I worked on as part of a group project when I was taking Producing III. It...

Wish Upon a Wedding

This was a event that I took part in, I was lead band tech, and was responsible with organizing stage...