Levi's Digital Strategy Concept

Coming up with an original digital strategy for a well-known brand was challenging. It gave peers and...

The Chronicle Media Kit 2018-2019

Alongside former Creative Director of The Chronicle Samantha Conrad, the two of us masterminded a complete...

Entertainment Marketing Case Study

In this project I researched Rachel Zoe, a celebrity stylist, to analyze her marketing positioning for...

Re-branding Under Armour

This project explores the creation of a new marketing plan for Under Armour as they are falling behind...

Fossil Brand Extension

In this project I created a clothing brand extension for the watch and leather goods company, Fossil...

Renegades Marching Band

Renegades Marching Band is an up and coming sport at Columbia College! Under the Student Athletics Association...

Final Trope at the Hokin

Gallery Management Practicum: This practicum course provides hands-on gallery management, exhibition...

BET AWARDS 2017 RECAP

As a cohort we were tasked to create and present our findings on the 2017 BET AWARDS. We presented this...

LCIF Promotional Video

Co-wrote, produced and featured in the official promotional video for The Louis Carr Internship Foundation...

DLS Men Conference Opening Video

This is a promotional and opening video for the men's conference that I served as a creative lead on...

Portfolio

Within my portfolio I highlight three main projects that I have worked on. - The Louis Carr Internship...

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.