C4 EXTREME - Advertisement

This advertisement for C4 Extreme sends the audience a message about the rush of energy that you feel...

Nintendo Data Analysis Report

For this project, I created a data analysis report on Nintendo during COVID. This report consisted of...

Scion Social Media Strategy

I created both a social media campaign and a content calendar for a jewelry store. I also created a...

GQ SUMMER - Advertisement

This summer advertisement for GQ with the caption: "A MAN'S WORLD & "KICK BACK" captures what summer...

ENTREPRENEUR - Advertisment

This advertisement for Entrepreneur Magazine with the title "NONSTOP" sends a message to the reader...

Paper Houses | CDM Productions

Short video produced for CDM Productions showcasing a client's previous works. On this project I worked...

2020 Wrap Up Reel | CDM Productions

Short video produced for CDM Productions showcasing their work from the year. On this project I worked...

Easter Promotional Video | The Chew Chew

A short promotional video for a small town restaurant known as 'The Chew Chew'. Video showcases how...

LYRICAL LEMONADE - Marketing Promo

This image captures the essence of Lyrical Lemonade and it's purpose in music entertainment. This concept...

ALDO ALL DAY

In the spring semester of 2021, I was able to put my creative skills to the test and construct a formal...

KENNY MORNINGSTAR HIP HOP - Promo Ad

This was a project that was done for a music event at Columbia College for hip hop artist Kenny Morningstar...

NIKE EARTH COLLECTION

The Nike Earth Collection captures the climates of our planet through some of the most popular Nike...