EP Release Marketing Plan

This was a project for the Entertainment Marketing class I took spring 2019. We were instructed to create...

Hip Hop LGBTQ Inclusivity PR Strategy

I created a faux public relations strategy for Atlantic Records that outlined ways that the company...

Tidy The Tides Communications Plan

In a Social Change Communications class our project was to complete a communications and marketing execution...

Margie's Candies Social Media Analysis

Semester-long project analyzing the digital presence of Chicago's famous Margie's Candies locations...

Being a Black Millennial in Advertising

In January of 2019, I had the opportunity to go on a class trip to NYC for a week, in which we visited...

Columbia College Chicago Communications Strategy

Columbia College Chicago does not have the best social presence for their own Communications department...

Manifest Social Media Strategy

Worked too curate a social media campaign that effectively promoted an annual student run event.

Journyz Presentation

Journyz is a start up company, specifically geared toward employee engagement. Originally the brand...

Brandless Repositioning

Brandless is a fairly new e-commerce site that is currently facing some issues based on their first...

Rice Krispie Treats Digital Campaign

In this project we developed a digital campaign that pushed for the increase of sales for the brand...

Social Media Marketing at Anschutz Public Relation

This is an commercial I created for Anschutz Public Relations & Casting.

Instagram @art.savanna

In this project I am working with a specific color palette and challenging myself to create art that...