Pitch Letter for Butterball Turkey

This pitch letter was an in-class assignment is demonstrating a pitch letter for Butterball Turkey during...

McDonald's McVegan Press Release

This press release was an in-class assignment demonstrating a press release for McDonald's McVegan sandwich...

Malibu Unicorn

As the final project for 'Math for Fashion', I developed a business plan for an athletic clothing retailer...

Hastuno Designs Blog

Hastuno Designs Blog touches on the topics of cosplay, fashion, pop culture, and toxic community of...

Retailer Project

Worked in two different locations around Chicago, to compare how unique their systems of retail were...

Arc'teryx Marketing Mockup

This is a marketing report that I did for a Fashion Marketing course. It's a mockup of what a real marketing...

Learning Web Analytics Certification

Learn how web analytics can improve your marketing game. In this course marketing expert Matt Bailey...

Advertising Plan Nintendo

The project was to create an advertising plan for a specific brand. The project required a: situation...

Social Media Content

Some of the content I either modeled in or personally created and photographed for the social media...

Infographics for Unlocking Communities

While interning for Unlocking Communities, I learned how to design infographics and Instagram posts...

PineApple Way Blog 2

This was a blog post that I wrote while I was a grants coordinator intern at PineApple Way, a nonprofit...

PineApple Way Blog 1

I wrote this blog post during my time as a grants coordinator intern at PineApple Way, a nonprofit nutrition...