Workout Promo Video

Epic Workout B-Roll | Workout Motivation | Bmpcc 6k Promotional Broll Shot on Bmpcc6k with Ronin S and...

Freelance Email Templates

These are two email templates that I designed and wrote the copy for on one of the accounts I am working...

Editing Reel 2020

This video details my edits up to mid 2020, involving some from short school projects to video game...

Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Sofar Sounds Branding for COVID19

In this project, I break down Sofar Sounds' current branding methods and give recommendations for moving...

Spotify Brand Profile

This is a comprehensive brand profile of the company Spotify that includes recommendations on future...

Your Brain on Music

This is a marketing plan for a music industry campaign I created called Your Brain on Music. The campaign...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

Hair Photos

I love working on branding for artists. This project is a collection of photos I have taken since starting...

Headshots

In order to update a hair salon's Website I took the staff's headshots and edited them in a cohesive...

O.P.I. Rebrand Coursework

A two part coursework project consisting of a brand audit and rebranding of new touchpoints. Rebrand:...

O.P.I. Brand Audit

A two part coursework project consisting of a brand audit and rebranding of new touchpoints. Brand Audit:...