Old navy- Merchandising concept to consumer

This project made me gain in-depth knowledge of establishing a brand extension. *I created a home decor...

Textile Survery Component Book

This project was from a course Apparel Evaluation where we learned and studied the different sources...

The Summer Smash Music Festival

The Summer Smash is an annual multi-day Music Festival held in Chicago, IL hosting more than 80 performing...

Lil Peep & HOT TOPIC T-Shirt design

BRIEF: Lil Peep’s team held a contest allowing fans to submit designs to be included in a new official...

Vintage Uncle Sam Rush Shirt

By being the oldest fraternity on campus, yet being/marketing ourselves as hip and in touch with popular...

MEF Events T-Shirt

I worked the head of the nonprofit organization Monster Education Foundation to design and produce shirts...

Brand Extension

We were instructed to develop a brand extension for an existing brand as well as a merchandising assortment...

Weathered Goods Project

In this project my group had to create a new Brick and Mortar company. In creating and launching the...

Visual Merchandising Practicum: Macy's Flower Show

This course places students in the role of Visual Merchandiser with a real business or non-for-profit...

J.Jill extension Line (JACK)

Apparel Evaluation provides students with a production vocabulary based on a thorough knowledge of the...