Target

I created a promotional video for Target, a retail store offering a variety of products and everyday...

Cosmic Love

An assignment for my Intro to Motion Graphics class. We were assigned to make a 3D world and I decided...

Paris's Crayons Commercial

A project for my intro to motion graphics class. The assignment was to create your own commercial or...

Facebook

I created a short promotional video for the social media platform; Facebook. Connect with loved ones...

Motion Graphics: VHS Logo Parody Project

This VHS parody project combines my nostalgia for old technology with modern day language to create...

World Health Organization

I created a motion graphics video for the World Health Organization, a skilled agency of the United...

Motion Graphics Demo Reel

This demo reel displays some of my conceptual, clientele, and personal motion design work.

SoundCloud

This is a short animated promo for the music sharing and distribution platform SoundCloud. Share and...

The Adler Planetarium

I created a short video for the Adler Planetarium located in downtown Chicago. Explore the exhibits...

How To Avoid Getting COVID - 19

This is an informative video that provides a few ways to prevent getting COVID - 19. Additional Resources:...

Chicago Skyline Motion Graphic

Because many social media platforms automatically play videos on repeat, I started this project with...

Lotte Reiniger Motion Graphic | Animation History

The audio quality in this unfortunately declined in this video for reasons that are still somewhat unknown...