Captain Franklin: The Fork Awakens (2016)

PRODUCER/ WRITER/ DIRECTOR/ VFX ARTIST. The finale to the Captain Franklin Web Series, this hour long...

Adobe X Terminator Dark Fate Trailer Remix

Adobe and Paramount Pictures Teamed up to create a competition that involved remixing a trailer from...

Mad As Quixote

This is a documentary I put together about Terry Gilliam and the time he spent putting together a movie...

Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla

Developed and designed garments for Bollywood and International celebrities and TV stars. Created 20...

Memories - Short Film

"Memories" is a short cinematic essay by myself and edited by Dylan Turcott. Filmed for the class, Cinematic...

User - Short Film

"User is a short student film written and directed by Brett Davidson, a Cinema Arts & Science major...

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

Toxin Feature Length Script

This project is a feature length film I wrote during my previous year in college. The story is about...

Flicker (Student Film)

Class: Editing 2 Assignment: I was the editor who teamed up with a director from the "Directing 2”...

The Dark Knight (Student Trailer)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Pick any feature length film and edit a trailer (coming attraction)...

Filmography - "Lake Michigan Monster" (2018)

Redding worked as both a camera operator / grip and background vocalist for the feature-length film...

Avengers: Infinity War Showing

Created art to promote the movie that was displayed at the premiere event at Los Angeles.