2nd album

2nd full length album, entirely self produced in my bedroom.

"Hope" a video, with music

To most I would just describe it as a music video however I think it's more unique considering the original...

Night of the Living Dead

Final project for my Production II class. I provided all sound elements (music, sfx, voiceover) for...

Remo Drive's "Blue Ribbon" Music Video

In January 2018, director John Mark enlisted me in writing a primary treatment for the music video you...

withGrace - Fallin' Off music video

Designed the sets and production as well as the costume design in collaboration with the director for...

Tatiana Hazel - Couldn't Help But Notice music vid

Set dresser for Tatiana Hazel's music video for "Couldn't Help But Notice". Music video to be released...

warmth

Created this song during the last couple of weeks of the semester! Enjoy! Special thanks to my good...

Object - 7 song response

Writing and Rhetoric 2 honors final project. After researching 12 sources about objectification and...

Spenzo - "Nun Else To Do"

Spenzo - "Nun Else To Do" Produced by Myself.

"Too Saucy" (Music Video) | Prod. By Myself

Carre Lekan x 'LGado - "Too Saucy" (Official Video) | Produced by The Famous Fe Chi.

Other Side Music Video

Music video I made for my final project for my Cinema Notebooks and Image Processing class. The music...

Free EP

An EP of 5 original songs that I wrote, recorded and produced over the course of 2 months. Distributed...