Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Lo-fi hiphop MIx

A mix of production I made to influence my illustrations. I wanted to make something like lo-fi beats...

Video Producer Experience

Here are videos where I took on the role of a Video Producer. For these projects I collaborated with...

World Health Organization

I created a motion graphics video for the World Health Organization, a skilled agency of the United...

Totem Frogs

This is an album I worked on with my band Totem Frogs n the fall of 2019. It was released on March 13th...

SoundCloud

This is a short animated promo for the music sharing and distribution platform SoundCloud. Share and...

The Adler Planetarium

I created a short video for the Adler Planetarium located in downtown Chicago. Explore the exhibits...

YES. Music Video

I introduce a character I am working called Cowboy Tommy. It is the absurdest song where Cowboy Tommy...

Comedy - "Absurdity House"

"Absurdity House" is The Playground Theater's newest variety show that celebrates all things weird!...

How To Avoid Getting COVID - 19

This is an informative video that provides a few ways to prevent getting COVID - 19. Additional Resources:...

SoFar A Safe Space

My team continued to cover "safe space" as a theme, heading over to Young Chicago Authors and attending...

Review of Uptown Club Le Nocturne

Review of Uptown club Le Nocturne. Since its opening in summer 2019, the club has drawn house music...