REVERIE (EP)

This was the first project that I have distributed in my career and was an EP that defined my sound...

VIBOLOGY

Along with an artist friend, I have produced, mixed, and mastered the whole album as a joint album.

Lake Avernus 2018 - Present

Lake Avernus is an indie folk one man band who started making music back in 2018. He goes by many titles...

Google Maps

Whether it's movie night, a grocery run, or a family trip to the Rocky Mountains, Google Maps has your...

the punk band that flunked band

A Video Personal Story project for my Production & Editing class.

Under My Wings - music video

I made this song from scratch with the people in the video. I helped make the beat and recorded the...

PALACE001

This was the first show held at the Chicago D.I.Y. apartment venue The Palace. I documented it using...

Calvin Arsenia - 'The Full Session'

One of my responsibilities as a Video Production Intern at Kansas City’s PBS and local radio station...

Calvin Arsenia - 'Headlights'

Bailen - 'I Was Wrong' (ACOUSTIC)

LOWERLIPDRIP at the Victor Internet Show

I documented LOWERLIPDRIP’s performance when they opened up for Victor Internet at the Subterranean...

PROMO: Indigenous Rocks by Hala Nomore

A promotional video commissioned by Hala Nomore. The basis of this video is a screen recording of my...