Editing Internship at Honey Jam Records

I edited this footage to compile a recording session recap video for my internship at Honey Jam Records.

"Moving Forward" Cover

October 2017

Hologram In Space

I practiced masking and layering in Adobe Premiere to create a short experimental music video. The choice...

Eleanor's Album

I made this entire album for my friend Eleanor. Every song was inspired by and designed for her specifically.

A Collection of Songs for You

I fell in love and made this album in seven days.

Fly Away (Music Video)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Create a music video from the clips and song that were provided.

Tha Martian Chronicles

My debut solo studio recorded album. "Tha Martian Chronicles" is an alternative hip hop project telling...

Micah XIII - Eclipse

I first started this project for fun when I found some samples off of a website called Splice. Eventually...

Ron Carroll @ The Sound-Bar (Chicago)

Lyan Productions Hired to film and edit a one-minute recap video for a local DJ, Ron Carroll, at The...

Spooky Scary Skeletons - Halloween Mini Music Vid

I decided to dress up on Halloween and make a fun little video. All for fun! Everything is shot and...

The Time Morp Tour

My friend and I recreated prom in my basement and here's a tour of it! All of it was shot and edited...

Let's Dance! - A Music Video Throughout the Years

A video I made back in 2016. I used all the footage I collected over the years of my friends and I and...