PlaybackPlayfwd Volume I

In early 2020 when the pandemic hit, Columbia College Chicago musical artists, producers, engineers...

Dear Anna, (Original Bach's Minuet in G minor)

This project was an assignment for my MIDI class at Lane Community College. The original piece is called...

Assistant Audio Engineer for 'Entropy' by DZ Riley

Assistant in the Engineering and also Production of the psychedelic album 'Entropy' for DZ in collaboration...

Original Score for Short Film Score Competition

My colleague Keefer Schoon and I worked to create an original MIDI realized score that would complement...

Target

I created a promotional video for Target, a retail store offering a variety of products and everyday...

the delivery boy

This is my SoundCloud where you can hear all the new music I've been working on. I post my solo stuff...

Phase Shift Compilation Review

Review article I wrote about Headroom Music Collective's debut compilation. I also designed and created...

Ternion Sound Interview

This was an interview I executed with Ternion Sound in April 2020. They are a dubstep trio that has...

Facebook

I created a short promotional video for the social media platform; Facebook. Connect with loved ones...

Shmuel Presents Folio

This is content produced from various projects I was involved with. I also created promo videos for...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Lo-fi hiphop MIx

A mix of production I made to influence my illustrations. I wanted to make something like lo-fi beats...