The Balcony (Short Film)

This is the finished product of an assignment in which I was tasked with writing and producing a short...

Theatre - "Heat: A New Musical" (2019)

Redding co-starred in this original musical, playing the role of Chief Briggs in November of 2019. She...

Eysteinn Records

Feature-length musical comedy screenplay, written as part of Screenwriting II class at Columbia College...

Althea Grace - Singer

Singer, songwriter Althea Grace performed at a private party I attended and these are the photographs...

In the Same Boat #3 - Curtains

In the Same Boat #3 is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...

A Tough Act to Follow - Curtains

A Tough Act to Follow is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...

Kansasland - Curtains

Kansasland is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

It's a Business - Curtains

It's a Business is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

Show People - Curtains

Show People is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

Sisters - Pronoun Showdown

This song is an excerpt from a cabaret series at Columbia College Chicago titled, "Pronoun Showdown"...

Cooties - Hairspray

While also playing the role of LouAnn in the musical "Hairspray", I choreographed the number "Cooties"...