Press Releases

This project showcases the wide variety of press releases I have created for various clients and events.

True Food Kitchen Press Release Spanish

This is a translation of a mock up press release that I originally wrote in English, that was based...

Starbucks Roastery Reserve Media Alert

This is a mock media alert on the opening of the Starbucks Roastery Reserve in Chicago. This was an...

Campaign for Virtual Dining Chicago by Here Here

In this class Agency we had hands-on experience with clients. In a partnership with 1871 we pitched...

Agency Practicum

This final presentation included all of the deliverables we produced for our client throughout the semester...

Social Media Post

Posts are some of the work that I've enjoyed working on within the past month. I did the verbiage of...

AEMMP x Columbia Chronicle Article

This is an article I facilitated with the Columbia Chronicle after SXSW, a high profile music business...

"Leave" Press Release

This is a press release I made for another single on AEMMP Records, "Leave" by Cellar Door.

"Preach" Article on rubyhornet

This is an article I facilitated with rubyhornet discussing our new music and how our label was operating...

Brand Strategy

These projects showcase my abilities in developing a brand strategy for a product or service. These...

Crisis Management

These projects showcase my crisis communication skills as it relates to public relations by executing...

Strategic Communications

This project includes work samples tailored to strategic communication practices, concepts and goals...