Motion Graphics: VHS Logo Parody Project

This VHS parody project combines my nostalgia for old technology with modern day language to create...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

"Sharp Shooter" (Sketch, Script)

Two middle school girls are oblivious as to what's so wrong with their celebrity crushes... on famous...

Silly School (Production)

In March of 2019, I spent five weeks Executive Producing the creation of a comedy play from conception...

The Dwight

"The Dwight" is a parody of the popular TV series "The Office" that trades office space for a dorm building...

The Dwight

Parody of the popular TV show “The Office”. I wrote the script and served as the producer, along...

Caveman Movie Trailer

Creative Chicago based project where freshman students were asked to explain how their first semester...

Smart Obstructions Video

Short Sketch I acted in for a student here at Columbia. Parody video for Googles product Google Glasses.

FightForFive

This is my youtube channel, where I keep my parody videos mocking Top 5 lists on youtube, as well as...

Jacketing Process

Final project for my Paleontology Field Observation & Methods Class. A parody tutorial on how to preserve...