Totem Frogs

This is an album I worked on with my band Totem Frogs n the fall of 2019. It was released on March 13th...

Review of Uptown Club Le Nocturne

Review of Uptown club Le Nocturne. Since its opening in summer 2019, the club has drawn house music...

Video profile of Jessie Winslow

I interviewed, filmed and produced a profile of Chicago based singer/songwriter Jessie Winslow.

BrainSmash

A unique, high energy comedy variety show hosted by the improv team Whine Night. Each show is a new...

tech for renegades en pointe

I am working on the tech for our dance show. I did it last year and i have the opportunity to do it...

Kaina Mini Doc

The Student Programming Board's first event of the year was a concert with up and coming artist Kaina...

Tired Girl

A rehearsal video of my piece "Tired Girl," which was performed at Columbia Renegades En Pointe's fall...

Nuit 52

A rehearsal clip from my piece "Nuit 52," which examines the complexity of relationships through fluidity...

House of the Rising Sun

This is the only footage from a performance I did while in Belgium. My friend caught me from backstage...

Jazz Performances

These are both pieces of the performance I did with the Joliet Junior College Jazz ensemble in May 2019.

Classical Performances

These are videos from two of my performances at Joliet Junior College where I studied classical, jazz...

Broadsword Certification

Columbia College Chicago Combat II Broadsword Certification Test Passed (SAFC) Passed (BASSC) Excerpt...