Horse

A very photogenic horse I saw the other day. Had to take a photo of him.

Coolest Guy I have ever met

This is the coolest guy I have ever met. His dreads, his smile (which never was not a smile), his personality...

Couple under a tree

A couple I saw under a tree. I thought that the branch hiding most of their faces hid them enough but...

Beard

I love people, so naturally I love to take photos of the "most interesting looking people" I see.

Waiting around

I caught a glimpse of this person hanging out and thought it looked very photogenic and cinematographic...

Red Fan

During my time at the Dallas Pride parade I saw a drag queen with her red fan and pink hair. I thought...

Dallas pride part 1

Drag Queen I met at Dallas Pride. I loved her colors and wanted to have the famous Ferris wheel behind...

The feeling of lonelines

This is a self portrait of what it feels like to be depressed. You feel alone and feel like friends...

Streaks of Life: Long Exposure

This series of street-scapes explores the use of the long exposure shot. I want to capture the array...

Archetype

This project is an exploration of two subjects. The first being film photography. I have always wanted...

Lindsey the streetwise man

A project I completed working with Mr. Lindsey, a streetwise vendor that also sings on his downtime...

Red portrait

In this photo I wanted to make a portrait only using oranges and red. I used a red LED light for the...