Horse

A very photogenic horse I saw the other day. Had to take a photo of him.

Photographer

I saw this photographer at the Dallas Pride festival and saw myself in the future. I then decided to...

Coolest Guy I have ever met

This is the coolest guy I have ever met. His dreads, his smile (which never was not a smile), his personality...

Couple under a tree

A couple I saw under a tree. I thought that the branch hiding most of their faces hid them enough but...

Beard

I love people, so naturally I love to take photos of the "most interesting looking people" I see.

Waiting around

I caught a glimpse of this person hanging out and thought it looked very photogenic and cinematographic...

Red Fan

During my time at the Dallas Pride parade I saw a drag queen with her red fan and pink hair. I thought...

Dallas pride part 1

Drag Queen I met at Dallas Pride. I loved her colors and wanted to have the famous Ferris wheel behind...

The feeling of lonelines

This is a self portrait of what it feels like to be depressed. You feel alone and feel like friends...

Editorial

I shot this Editorial in Chicago Chinatown. The theme is called Modern Day Chinatown which is in the...

E-Commerce Product Photography

I was in charge of prepping, photographing and post processing images of products sent by e-commerce...

CPS Lives - Environmental Portraits

This project was part of an internship hosted by Columbia College Chicago, in which we redesigned a...