Frission Knits Winter 20/21

For a knit wear class, we had an assignment to design a line for a knit wear company that aligns with...

Design Garment for Hilton Photo-shoot

Lighting, styling, hair, and make-up, production management, and digital beauty retouching will be addressed...

Fashion Show

Columbia College Chicago, where all students who are interested in modeling can participate. They teach...

流行のファッション

‘流行のファッション’ focuses on the trends of Asian fashion, as the name translates to...

Katie Farfan's SS2020 collection shot by me

I shot these photos for a local fashion designer named Katie Farnan. Her woman's clothing brand is pure...

Modeling

Several photo shoots with brands Shop NOV and Barology Bars.

Fashion Editorial

In this group project I: -Developed an Editorial Concept -Styled the Model -Sourced Crew (Photographer...

Mock Fashion Show Project

For this project, my 7 group members and I created a full mock fashion show for our Fashion Show Production...

Editorial Styling

For my final for Fashion Styling, I was a part of a group and our objective was to create a professional...

ARC

Displaying the beginning of the clothing brand Oxi

Editorial Photoshoot: Urban Goth

-Final editorial project: Urban Goth -Made a call sheet and contacted photographer -Had to produce 3...

Window Displays for Macy's on State Street

For my Visual Merchandising class, a few students and I were given the task to create a window display...