Beard

I love people, so naturally I love to take photos of the "most interesting looking people" I see.

Waiting around

I caught a glimpse of this person hanging out and thought it looked very photogenic and cinematographic...

Red Fan

During my time at the Dallas Pride parade I saw a drag queen with her red fan and pink hair. I thought...

Graphic Designs

Here's a link to my graphic design projects that I worked on earlier this year. I used my Photoshop...

Nadiyah

This project was the first collection I designed in my sophomore year at Columbia. It is inspired by...

OOH Campaign (Topic: Colorism)

This is a sample of my final project called the “Out of Home Campaign” from my class. The purpose...

Editorial

I shot this Editorial in Chicago Chinatown. The theme is called Modern Day Chinatown which is in the...

CPS Lives - Environmental Portraits

This project was part of an internship hosted by Columbia College Chicago, in which we redesigned a...

Expert Pick

Androgyny

A photoseries on androgyny

Industrial Environment

This industrial environment was created, rendered and lit in Maya. Textures were made in Photoshop and...

Photography I: Final Assignment

As a graphic designer, I have an affinity to textures, patterns, and abstract art that can present those...

"Seeing Stars"

"Seeing Stars" is an independent photography project styled and shot by me. It exudes nostalgia, childhood...