Film Reel

Edit, sound, and color of Adam Hendricks.

"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" Documentary Short Film

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" is a documentary short about an up-and-coming Chicago artist pursuing her...

Spooky Scary Skeletons - Halloween Mini Music Vid

I decided to dress up on Halloween and make a fun little video. All for fun! Everything is shot and...

The Facts of College - Humanities Project

I produced, directed, shot, and edited this project for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College...

Don't Feed Ducks Bread! - A PSA

A PSA I made for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College. We were instructed to do a PSA...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

1984 Sound Mix Edit

Audio Mix I made for my Post-Production Audio I class. I had to add my own sounds to this 1984 Apple...

You Do You PSA

A fun project for my DMED 101 (Digital Media) class made with Final Cut Pro. I made a PSA about being...

The Dinner

A young mans coming out story.

The Exxon Oil Spill 30 Years Later

This is a documentary short about the effects the Exxon oil spill had thirty years later.