Poster Series by Elsa

Poster Series for Graphic Design 1. We wrote poems and had to use a combination of serif and sans serif...

SoFar Sounds Posters

As part of the Sofar Sounds Design team I get to make posters for the concerts that they put on.

Commissions

These are projects that I have been commission for through my social media accounts.

Manifest 2019 Assorted Screening Posters

These are a few posters I was tasked to edit or design for my college's end-of-the-year festival, Manifest...

Inglourious Basterds Movie Poster

Movie Poster Project assigned in my Illustration: Concept Art class. We had to present three different...

Colin Watkinson Workshop Classes Posters

Following my office stylebook, I created these two posters for a series of classes that Director of...

"Cowspiracy" Cinema Slapdown Poster

At work, I was tasked with creating the poster and ticket for Doc Your World's Cinema Slapdown event...

"The Hate U Give" Cinema Slapdown Poster

At work, I was tasked with creating the poster and ticket to our Cinema Slapdown event #80, featuring...

Humans Rights Preamble Poster

In my graphic design 1 class, we were tasked with created a poster using the entire text of the UN Human...

"GraceFace Gemini" (Grace Jones, Rebrand Project)

This is a sample of my GraceFace Gemini rebrand project I had to create in my In-Design class. This...

Halestorm Tour Promo

Promo post for the band Halestorm. Put up posters around multiple locations, passed out promo, and promoted...

Carl Seaton Screening Event Video & Poster

I created this poster for a screening and Q&A event at my school. The speaker , Carl Seaton, is an alumni...