"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" Documentary Short Film

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" is a documentary short about an up-and-coming Chicago artist pursuing her...

1984 Sound Mix Edit

Audio Mix I made for my Post-Production Audio I class. I had to add my own sounds to this 1984 Apple...

Take the Shot

Short film I edited and worked on set with. Helped with all stages of production and not just post...

Manifest Urban Arts Festival Promotional Video

This was the first promotional video I created for Manifest Urban Arts Festival as a part of my internship...

Where the Heck is Ricky Saunders

Ricky Saunders is an advanced Practicum, I acted as the colorist on this film. What is great about it...

Skills Learned at Periscope Post & Audio

During my time interning at Periscope, I have expanded on my current mixing and editing skills and learned...

Bad Santa Movie Mashup Video

The assigned project was to create a "remix" of existing work. I noticed that there was lots of footage...

Range Day Event Video

I was asked to create a video of a local group's event. I filmed the event and edited the video.