Music Editing Sample

For our visual media arts class, we were instructed to take 3 samples of stock music tracks and edit...

Anthem Video Game Trailer Sound Design Project

For this assignment we were given a video game trailer with no sound and our job was to add in the music...

Sound For Film

This project asked me to create and arrange all the sound for a given piece of visual media. I used...

Voiceover Demo Reel

In class, we learned how to produce our own voice-over demo reels. Here is my demo reel, showcasing...

Froot Loops 30TV Spot

The goal of this project was to create a music bed for the commercial and to mix the voice-overs and...

Frito 30TV Spot

The goal of this assignment was to mix the voice-over audio with the music and sound effects. I was...

Commercial Demo Reel

This is a demo reel highlighting some of the pieces I have created. They are just some small pieces...

Sound Design Projects

Added sound effects and plug-in effects to video to create a coherent final product. Using unrelated...

Project MCon

Project MCon is the working name of an electronic control surface being developed to aid DAW (Digital...

The Lego Movie Happy Meal Commercial

Original sound effects, music, voice recording, and mix for McDonald's "The Lego Movie Happy Meal" 30-second...

Mastercard

Final project for my Audio for Visual Media class: a 30-second spot for a Mastercard commercial. All...