1923 Holly Street - Preview

As part of my internship at Beige Cashmere, I was assigned to edit the start-up series of 1923 Holly...

Home - Short Film

Since I was asked what it's like to live in Singapore, I made a film about it from a perspective of...

TVC - SONY Alpha 7C (Assistant Producer & Editor)

- Scouted street photography locations to find inserts for the commercial - Contacted talent manager...

Bliss (Short Film Directed by Thalia Castro)

During the production of this film, I was brought on by a classmate named Thalia Castro to be a sound...

Production Design Rendering Techniques:Course Work

Examples of course work from a Production design class. All works were made in the effort of developing...

Lights Sizzler Reel AD Packet

This was a sizzler reel for a music video that will be filmed in June

The Cure

Years in the future the world has turned into a toxic wasteland and breathing in the air causes a fatal...

Being Alive | Short Film

In 2019-2020 I produced a short film called 'Being Alive' about a young woman's transition into adulthood...

A socially distanced education 4,544 miles away

Like many students, since COVID-19 cases spiked in March, Jose Mutarelli has been learning remotely...

Pockeat Commercial

A commercial for eco-friendly company, Pockeat. I worked as a assistant director to help the director...

Wing Construction Video for Internship

During my time with Beige Cashmere, I was tasked to help out a client with his wing construction video...

Faith and Antonio Wedding

Apart of my internship at Beige Cashmere, I was assigned with this wedding video where I discussed with...