"Au Naturale" makeup

"Au Naturale" is a Character that I created in my time on set for the short film "Flawless". I spent...

El Poema

This was the last short film I worked in while being in Puerto Rico. The film was done in a summer camp...

Battle for the Mind

"Battle for the Mind" is one of the first films that I worked on while in Columbia College while starting...

Believer

A documentary about a believer's thoughts and opinions on the supernatural. Special thanks to Lesley.

Celebrar Sus Vidas

A short documentary on how two people remember the way that they would celebrate Dia de los Muertos...

Pink and Red

This is currently an ongoing project for a Scene Study Class I have been taking this semester. The project...

Erika's Monologue | Directing Narrative

In this project, I took an actor's monologue and turned it into a full scene. I did the directing and...

2017 Demo Reel

A culmination of freelance work from 2017 and January 2018.

Misunderstood

A short scene directed back in 2017 in my directing II course. A scene from the film Clueless.

Free by Saint Millie (instagram)

this was an instagram video for Chicago rapper Saint Millie song "Free." It was shot on my iPhone in...

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" Documentary Short Film

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" is a documentary short about an up-and-coming Chicago artist pursuing her...