Salad Days Are Gone

Short Film - Director, writer, producer Synopsis: Three teenage skater boys decide to rob their friend's...

Path of Egress Trailer

A trailer I composed the music and assisted in editing for Trance Productions.

Venaticus Trailer

Music Composition work I completed for a short film, "Venaticus" from MOC Productions.

Mad Max Opening (Re-Sound Project)

This was a project I did for my Audio Production III class, in which I was assigned to completely start...

Authentic Film- Short Film

This short film was my final film for my film foundations class. My classmates, Pietro Lina, Askar McMahon...

Ready or Not

The story is focused on a scared young woman that learns she's pregnant by a selfish prude that steals...

World Wide Seb Web Series

For my Producing & Editing II class, we were split into groups and were tasked with creating a web series...

r.i.p vine

This is the first video that I've ever made. This was shot about a year after the shut down of vine...

Music Cue Sheet

A music cue sheet that I created for my TV Producer class.

Video Story Project

This is the first project that I had ever made at Columbia. It is a short interview piece with b-roll...

Tiny Planet

An adaptation from a short story written by me. This was my first narrative shoot and there were a lot...

Web Series: Here's The Thing EP 5

The last episode in a 5 episode web series. I produced all episodes while directing, writing and editing...