Workout Promo Video

Epic Workout B-Roll | Workout Motivation | Bmpcc 6k Promotional Broll Shot on Bmpcc6k with Ronin S and...

Acura Commercial (Car commercial)

This is a car commercial I shot recently with help of my brother. I was inspired by looking at a bunch...

For Carlos

For Carlos is a film I made as an ode to my late father Carlos Concepción. In the middle of my 2020...

Campfire

Campfire is the first film I ever worked on that had a comedic aspect to it. My team and I were tasked...

Hard Cover, Soft Pages

Hard Cover, Soft Pages is the first film I ever wrote, edited, and directed. I was also fortunate enough...

FreQin LIVE 2020 (Writing)

When COVID-19 struck, the live show had to become remote and this was the result of the departments...

FreQout Live 2019 (Camera Operator)

One of the projects I volunteered to be Camera Operator for.

Who Farted? - A Noir (48 Hour Film Short)(2017)

Written/ Shot/ Edited in 48 hours for the Nashville 48 Hour Film Competition. I was a producer/writer/editor...

Transition - Short Film (A 48 Hour Film Project)

A short film written/shot/edited in 48 hours for the Nashville 48 Hour Film Competition (2015). I was...

Tom's Goldfish & the Well of Souls(48 FilmProject)

This was written/shot/edited in 48 hours for the 2019 Nashville 48 Hour Film Contest. I was a producer/writer/...

Pink Eye (FreqOut Sketch Short LIVE)(Writing)

I was on the writing team that wrote this sketch to be produced by the FreQout LIVE show.

Let's Dance (FreQout Sketch Short)(Writing)

COVID struck in the middle of this project, and we had to create digital and remote sketches completely...