Welcome to Your Audio Frontier

A virtual conversation with professionals from all areas of audio: Audio Production, A/V Integration...

PlaybackPlayfwd Volume I

In early 2020 when the pandemic hit, Columbia College Chicago musical artists, producers, engineers...

Sample News Letter

This is a sample of my writing. The assignment was to create a mock newsletter for the real Fuyao Glass...

Professional Standards for Educational Leaders

PSEL #8a Parent-Teacher Conferences Introduction: The artifact that is represented for this activity...

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.C

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.C This artifact is an excerpt from an assignment I completed as part of the...

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.B

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.B This artifact is a summary of the school counseling program plan data shared...

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.A

PSEL Standard Artifact 10.A This artifact is a draft of a plan of action for a school in the event of...

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.C

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.C These artifacts include a copy of Ridgely Middle School’s fall School Counseling...

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.B

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.B This artifact is the summary of an academic planning meeting that took place...

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.A

PSEL Standard Artifact 8.A These artifacts reflect my role as the liaison for Mental Health Partnerships...

PSEL Standard Artifact 7.C

PSEL Standard Artifact 7.C These artifacts include a flyer for an upcoming professional development...

PSEL Standard Artifact 7.B

PSEL Standard Artifact 7.B This artifact is a copy of the spreadsheet of 8th grade students in danger...