Battle for the Mind

"Battle for the Mind" is one of the first films that I worked on while in Columbia College while starting...

Pink and Red

This is currently an ongoing project for a Scene Study Class I have been taking this semester. The project...

Erika's Monologue | Directing Narrative

In this project, I took an actor's monologue and turned it into a full scene. I did the directing and...

2017 Demo Reel

A culmination of freelance work from 2017 and January 2018.

Misunderstood

A short scene directed back in 2017 in my directing II course. A scene from the film Clueless.

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.

Hafsa's Story

This short documentary presents Hafsa Mustafa's incredible story of leaving Pakistan to pursue her dreams...

Next Gen Cine Showcase Reel

Using an assortment of media, equipment and approaches (including video games, animation, cellular phone...

The Cinema 2.0 Manifesto

A manifesto outlining best practices for microcinema and DIY filmmaking. This document is a guide to...

Tha Martian Chronicles

My debut solo studio recorded album. "Tha Martian Chronicles" is an alternative hip hop project telling...

A Discussion about Synesthesia

An interview conducted, recorded, and edited by me featuring a colleague of mine who is diagnosed with...

The Curse of Gangnam Style - Mini Documentary

A documentary project I made about a peer in my class about her awful experiences with Just Dance. Assignment...