Hair Treatment Manual - Promotional Video

A manual video of a hair treatment product. This video was filmed and edited for hair stylists in Singapore...

The Doc Talk Show #21 - Give a Sh*t

Groundswell Educational Films Presents: The Doc Talk Show #21 Role: Cinematographer

Behind the Scenes Practicum 2019

Behind the Scenes/Promo video for the Cinema Television and Art's Department capstone project: Practicum...

Promotional Video - Chicago Gif

Promotional video for the ChicagoGIF for Candice C. Cusic Photography. Role: Producer, director, cinematographer...

Music Video Preview/BTS

This video served as a sneak peek into the creation of a music video by T-Roc. As the editor of this...

Follow Us on Social Media

As the Marketing Assistant at Merle Norman Cosmetics & Day Spa in Highland & Crown Point IN, I created...

Creative Pitch Deck

In an attempt to best represent the company to potential clients, I created a pitch deck. This helped...

Halestorm Tour Promo

Promo post for the band Halestorm. Put up posters around multiple locations, passed out promo, and promoted...

Manifest Urban Arts Festival Promotional Video

This was the first promotional video I created for Manifest Urban Arts Festival as a part of my internship...

ACS Coaches vs. Cancer - Client Project

Being the videographer for Coaches vs Cancer in downtown Kansas City, I captured the excitement of coaches...

KindCraft - Client Work

Working closely with the CEO, I created a promotional video for KindCraft, a Kansas-local organization...

Family Service Agency

Compiled pre-recorded footage and after effects elements to edit a video that delivers a message the...