Weed comes to campus and CFAC looks ahead

On this week's episode, Chronicle staff give the run-down of what Illinois' marijuana legalization means...

Jim and Lady Di: A Love Story

A radio story piece about Dianne and Jim Duszynski. Anna Lee Ackermann: Director, Producer, Editor

Imposter's Gate (Radio Play)

This project is a one-act radio play I cowrote with fellow members of the writing team in Columbia College...

News Directing

A compilation of shots sequences from several shows that I've directed over the course of my time at...

WCPT Promo Work

This collection of promos are running currently on the air at WCPT for the Tom Hartman Program, the...

Audio Documentary (Chicago Violence)

You are the only one in control of your destiny. There is a simple formula that will get you there...

Broadcasting Demo Reel

This is a compilation of numerous live broadcasts I produced, acting as the host and board-operator...

Voiceover Demo Reel

In class, we learned how to produce our own voice-over demo reels. Here is my demo reel, showcasing...

She Speaks Diversity Podcast

Sitting with inspiring women and listening to their stories on how they became the woman they are today.

Host of Reel Drunk with Chris and Reed Podcast

A podcast with a new guest each episode who brings in their favorite movie. Reed and Chris talk to them...

The WMPA 93.1 FM Studio Sponsored ID

This is an audio clip of the new WMPA 93.1 station sponsor, "Pronto Pups". I produced, voiced, and edited...

The Chronicle "Culture Chronversations" Podcast

The Chronicle's biweekly podcast "Culture Chronversations" is hosted by Miranda Manier, news editor...