'Tiger King' Review

This review of Netflix's "Tiger King" won Best Review for the 2020 ICPA.

Students reflect on mental health resources

Editor’s Note: This is the first article in an investigative series on the accessibility and effectiveness...

Thomas J. Slocum Memorial Skatepark Reopens

This is the seventh story I wrote for 303 Magazine. This was the first time that I requested and sent...

Colorado To Accept Crypto for Taxes This Summer

For my internship, I was asked to write a breaking news blurb about the Colorado gov. announcing that...

Producer | 40k views

A former NYPD union boss is charged with fraud. Dr. Rashad Richey discusses on Indisputable

Producer | 165k Views

Cops rip a prosthetic leg 'glued' to a man's body. Dr. Rashad Richey discusses on Indisputable.

Press for Big Time Rush 2021 Tour

On assignment for the Columbia Chronicle, I interviewed Big Time Rush band member Kendall Schmidt to...

Producer | 60k Views

Producer of the segment for Indisputable which aired live on 02/23/22 and surpassed 10k views within...

DJing is more than "pushing buttons"

Editorial written for Opinion & Commentary class. I remember that this assignment was the first time...

"Tribune en español" Publication

This is my first published piece of journalistic work. The reporting process took about 3 months, consisting...

VIDEO: Local dispensaries prepare / Jimi H.

VIDEO: Local dispensaries prepare for soon-to-be legal recreational marijuana sales (Video/Featured...

VIDEO: CTU vice president speaks / Jimi H.

VIDEO: CTU vice president speaks to strikers following Lightfoot’s budget address (Video / Featured...