Welcome to Your Audio Frontier

A virtual conversation with professionals from all areas of audio: Audio Production, A/V Integration...

Primary Research for Company Comparison

This is a presentation of my primary research conducted for the companies The North Face and The Weather...

News Release: United Airlines Mask Policy

This is a news release assignment I was given in my Public Relations Writing course in the Fall 2020...

Luxury Brands Analysis Paper

This is an analysis of five luxury brands for my fall semester 2020 Brand & Branding class.

Analysis of the Health of River North, Chicago

This is my part of a group project encouraging a business to relocate or come to River North, Chicago...

The Ethics on the nonprofit organization

This project/research was a final for a class that I had to research along with turning in a business...

Textile

In my textiles class I created a sample fabric made out of alpaca fiber on top of cotton gauze. The...

Size me up

In this class, we learned how to establish a brand from scratch and estimate sales, Profit, Marketing...

HummbleBragg Situation Analysis

In my Agency practicum course, my mock agency's client was HummbleBragg, a podcast that values the power...

Korean Beauty Standards

I wanted to share with my classmates Asian beauty standards that most are pressured into pursing. There's...

Customer Profile-Parsons

Currently enrolled in Streetwear Essentials (online) class at Parsons School of Design. One of the "activities"...

March 2020 Issue

Chicago magazine's March 2020 issue