Macro Trend

In this project we forecasted the Holistic and Wellness trend to be booming by 2024-2025. We did extensive...

BCBG Project

In this project we were given a brand that needed work as a whole, even though it was somehow still...

Maryann Brandon & Mary Jo Markey Research Paper

"Maryann Brandon & Mary Jo Markey," is a research paper written for Editing II taught by Wayne Kumingo...

Business Plan Project

I created a full business plan for a hypothetical company and learned the basics of starting a business...

Consumer Behavior - Trendspotting Assignment

Using Mintel, my team and I researched the "Rethink Plastic" consumer and industry trend. I learned...

B-Corporation Assessment Case Study

Assessed whether a large, multi-million B2B corporation could gain B-Corp certification. Researched...

Research Essay

In the midst of a pandemic, I wrote this essay to reflect upon the responses of large companies like...

Jalen Isley Pitch For Self Publishing Funds

This presentation was for my Writing for the Creative Workplace course where we presented a pitch for...

Art Theory Exhibition

During my Art Theory course in the fall semester of 2020, I created a final project in which I put together...

Digital Media Analysis Example

This is an example of a class project in which I collaborated with a few classmates to conduct an in-depth...

Ethics Among Social Classes

Inspired by the circumstances among the lower class and their view on ethical fashion. Fashion has always...

Macrotrend Project

The second half and for a semester-long project in my trendspotting course