The Power of Personalized Outreach

A research project on how personalized client cards, create lasting client relationships and customer...

Target

I created a promotional video for Target, a retail store offering a variety of products and everyday...

Visual Merchandising

In my Visual Merchandising class, my group was given a storefront to create a display for the Christmas...

Francesca's Visual Merchandising

Won top 3 in the company of over 700 locations for best visually inspiring boutique for the Spring 2018...

Malibu Unicorn

As the final project for 'Math for Fashion', I developed a business plan for an athletic clothing retailer...

Dearborn Denim New Product Concept

Developed new product concepts. Identified growth opportunities all that include repurposing excess...

Retail Business Plan

Designed a Retail Business Plan. Created store concept, calculated costs, prepared store layout, developed...

617 (Math for Fashion)

A project in math for fashion in which we were tasked with creating a retail store. We started with...

Fashion Studies in the Field

This is my reflection and video diary of my participation in the NRF Student conference as well as Fashion...

Store Plan

This was a project I completed in my Math For Fashion course. The objective was to create a store plan...

Merchandising: Concept to Consumer

This project is a brand extension for the company Re/Done.

Retail Innovation Project

For this project, students were assigned a brand and were given the semester to track their brand's...