The Pressure Store Development

The focus of this project was to develop a brick and mortar fashion brand consisting of product development...

Snack Pack Bags

Snack Pack Bags was a start up business that my teammates and I started in our entrepreneurship class...

Size me up

In this class, we learned how to establish a brand from scratch and estimate sales, Profit, Marketing...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

Retailer Project

Worked in two different locations around Chicago, to compare how unique their systems of retail were...

Curvy Bridal Boutiques (Excel)

Made an Excel sheet of all of the plus size bridal boutiques around the country. By doing this we are...

Serra Project

For this project, we had to take a brand and expand the company and create new products for them to...

Work with Cameo Appearance Vintage

This portfolio includes photoshotos and markets where I assisted Sarah Sunderman as an assistant stylist...

Kiesha - Sales Presentation

This is a sales deck I made for Kiesha, a brand known for milk tea beverages. I created the logo, design...

Soy Botanicals 79: Entrepreneurship Venture

This was a real start-up venture that my group of 4 and I both established. I was the CCO (Chief Communications...

Vibez Boutique

Class Course: Math for Fashion (with a team we created our own apparel company looking deep into the...