Breaking Out (Treatment)

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. The screenplay for this treatment was written...

Breaking Out Feature Screenplay

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. This screenplay was written as an analogy for...

Space Truckin'

A script for a short science fiction project that I was contracted to do. Might enter production soon...

Sci - Fi Fan Documentary

A short documentary about my friend Paul R. and his love of Science Fiction.

Abnormal (Short) Screenplay

This short film is based on the stigma some people face in high school. I didn't drink or do drugs and...

My Best Friend Is An Alien and He Might Be A...

This was one of my first big short films from High School. I worked very hard on it and it is currently...

EARTHMAN - 2015 Screenplay

This was my very first short film script. It revolves around a teenage boy discovering another world...

MASS EXTINCTION - 2016 Feature Screenplay

This is a feature film screenplay that features three wildly different vignettes that explore the devastation...

MONSTROSITY - 2018 TV Pilot Screenplay

This is a horror/teen drama TV screenplay that I wrote for a potential pilot episode.

ROBOT TEARS - 2016 Screenplay

This is a short science fiction script that I wrote that features a dystopian future society.

Ouroboros

A failing actor makes a deal with a producer in order to get a second chance at an audition and ends...