Daisy Script

I wrote "Daisy" for my Cinematic Storytelling class. This project was quite different for me because...

The Balcony (Short Film Script)

This is a script for a short film that I produced for a class while under shelter-in-place orders during...

Abnormal (Short) Screenplay

This short film is based on the stigma some people face in high school. I didn't drink or do drugs and...

Soprano - Work-in-Progress Feature Film

The first feature film I have written on my own is a dramatic comedy that takes place in a dysfunctional...

Callow - Short Screenplay

"Callow" is a screenplay based on a true story of my own experience. This was for my Adaptation class...

Clique - Short Screenplay

"Clique" is a screenplay I wrote in the very beginning of my time at Columbia College Chicago, based...

Wall - Short Screenplay

This script is for my Directing I class before my campus shut down due to COVID-19. "Wall" is intended...

Short Film Script - Adaptation

A short film script I wrote based on the short story "The Red Signal" by Agatha Christie, for my Screenwriting...

ALI

This is a short script adapted from an eight line poem written by William Carlos Williams titled "The...

DIALOGUE SCENE

For this writing assignment with dialogue, it has given an objective for character, but a lot of freedom...

Adaptation from a high school screenwriting class

This assignment is about adapting any works into a screenplay. Everyone in the class either choose a...

NON DIALOGUE SCRIPT

This is a work from introduction to screenwriting class in highschool. The purpose of this assignment...